Terms & Conditions
Guidelines for Terms and Conditions - Axis Splash
These Terms and Conditions (T&C) pertain to and shall govern the terms of participation in the Art & Literary Contest initiative taken by Axis Bank in association with Entertainment Network India Limited (‘ENIL’/’Radio Mirchi’/’Organizers’) titled “Axis Splash” contest (“Contest”) which may give the participants an opportunity to shows case their Art & Literary talent.
By reading these T&Cs and participating in the Contest you (‘Participant’) irrevocably and unconditionally accept the same and undertake to be bound by all the conditions contained herein without any kind of contestation and/or demur.
Please note that participation in this Contest does not in any manner guarantee selection for participation in the Contest and the same is subject to sole discretion of the Jury (‘Jury’) appointed by the Organizers for the purpose. Please further note that nothing herein shall be deemed to obligate the Organizers to select any of the Participants for the Contest and the same is purely discretionary. The Organizers reserve their right to cancel/call off the Contest or terminate the participation of any Participant at any stage of time, without assigning reasons and without requirement of notifying the same anywhere.
If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you should not participate in the Contest.
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is OPEN to all the children in general and is not limited to Axis Bank customers. Children of the employees of the Axis Bank cannot participate in this contest.
- Registration & submission of entries for the participant has to be completed by the legal parents/guardian whose legal age is above 18.
- The participants can submit their entries in the form of images which should be only in the following format: JPG, JPEG or PNG.
- The size of the file to be uploaded should not be more than 10MB.
- The number of words in a literary paraphrase should not exceed 1000. Also, the length of the literature should not be more than two pages and it should be legible.
- Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of two entries in each category i.e. Art and Literature
- The participants will be allowed to submit their art and literary work only through the designated microsite.
- The participants legal parents/guardian will have to provide the below mentioned information while submitting the entries
- i. Complete name of the participan
- ii. Date of Birth
- iii. Age (in No.of years)
- iv. Class
- v. Name of the School
- vi. State
- vii. City
- viii.Pin Code
- ix. Legal Parent/Guardian Name
- x. Legal Parent/Guardian Contact number
- xi. Legal Parent/Guardian Email ID
- xii. Upload the pictures of the Art or/and Literature prepared by them
- The registration and submission of entries for participating in the Contest shall be open from 6th December, 2021 from 00:00:01 hrs. to 21st January, 2022 at 23:59:59 hrs.
- The step-by-step process to register and participate in the Contest is depicted in the following URL: www.axisbanksplash.in
Selection Process & mentoring session by Jury members
- Only single unique entry will be considered for the purpose of selection of a winner.
- The Jury members will select the top 100 entries out of the total valid entries received from the participants.
- The select top 100 participants associated with the 100 selected entries will be provided multiple mentoring sessions.
- Another round of elimination will be held and the Jury members will select the top 3-5 winners.
- The decision of the jury members and the Organizers shall be final and binding on all the participants and no questions will be entertained from any participant.
- The Participants shall not and waives any right to question the selection process, non-selection of the Participants and/or the selection of any other Participants
- The number of Participants to be selected and the number of selection rounds to be conducted shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Based on the Organizers ’s requirement and discretion, the final selection Participant(s) for the next round of the Contest will be made from amongst the shortlisted pool of Participants at the Jury round
- Winners shall be announced on Radio in select cities & will be captured on a Advertorial on TV. The winners will be informed on their contact information provided at the time of registration.
- Organizers may, at its discretion contact the Participants(s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided in the registration.
- In case there is any mismatch of details in provided by the Participant(s), the Participant(s) may be disqualified from further participation in the Contest
- All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Organizers by each Participant must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from the Contest at its sole discretion, should the participant at any stage provide, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information or should at a later stage it is found that the details so provided are incorrect or misleading.
- If at any time, including after winner announcement, any information submitted by the participant(s) is found to be incorrect, false, or otherwise misrepresented or misleading, the participant(s) shall be disqualified
- Organizers shall keep all the information collected from the Participant (s) confidential
- Organizers shall ensure that the Participant(s) are contacted by the Organizers or on behalf of the Organizers only for the present Competition and all such information collected by the Organizers shall be destroyed if the Participants are not selected.
- As a guardian/parent, I am allowing Axis bank to process the registration data of my child on the Khushi platform to initiate fund raising.
- Any query for fund raising to be directed to Khushi. Axis bank is not directly concerned with fund raising.
- I understand that this is an independent third-party website and all customer information is being shared with Axis Bank Ltd and other Sponsors / Event Partners.
- I authorize Axis Bank/ Subsidiaries/ Affiliates/ Agents contacting me for various other product updates, special offers Third Party Products or any such information from time to time.
- I authorize Sponsors / Partners contacting me for various product updates, special offers, Third Party Products or any such information from time to time.
- The entries submitted by the participants will evaluated for their appropriateness and if any entry is found to be discourteous, offensive, defamatory, sexually explicit, disagreeable, unsuitable or against public policy or morality then the Organizers may at their sole discretion disqualify the participant.
- Any Art Work and/or the literature must not include foul words, slogans or national flags.
- The Contest is OPEN to all the children in general and is not limited to Axis Bank customers. Children of the employees of the Axis Bank can participate but they will not be eligible for any prize.
- Self-Disclosure where the child confirms that the submission is made by the child.
- The participants and their parents/legal guardian understand and agree that he/she shall not have any claim against Organizer, its directors, employees, associates, affiliates, etc., with respect to the use of their art/literature for any other promotional activities and shall not raise any objection or restriction regarding the use of them at any time in the future.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this online registration portal may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Organizers entities reserve the right to seek damages fully of the law.
- The final winner will get INR 1 Lakh scholarship programme.
- Information about other prizes to be included here
- The Participant(s) hereby agree to indemnify the Organizers or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from their actions or omissions or representations or information’s provided by them about themselves at any time.
- The Participant(s) agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Organizers and the Company, its employees, officers, sub-contractors or any other person in connection with the prize won his or her child being the Participant and/or in relation to the Contest including but not limited to the procedure in the Contest and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Organizers to claim any damages or reliefs.
- The Participant(s) warrant that prior to playing the Contest, it shall be deemed that You have read, understood and have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and your Participation in this Contest will be construed as an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
- Any of the T&Cs contained herein, if held to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed severed from these T&Cs and shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision herein.