Terms & Conditions
Guidelines for Terms and Conditions - Axis Splash
These Terms and Conditions (T&C) pertain to and shall govern the terms of participation in the Art, Craft & Literary Contest initiative taken by Axis Bank ("AXIS Bank” / “Organizers”) in association with Entertainment Network India Limited (‘ENIL’/’Radio Mirchi’) titled “Axis Splash” contest (“Contest”) which may give the participants an opportunity to showcase their Art (drawing or craft) & Literary talent.
By reading these T&Cs and participating in the Contest you (‘Participant’) irrevocably and unconditionally accept the same and undertake to be bound by all the conditions contained herein without any kind of contestation and/or demur.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, OR IF YOU DO NOT SATISFY THE ELIGIBLE CRITERIA, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
Please note that participation in this Contest does not in any manner guarantee selection for participation in the Contest and the same is subject to sole discretion of the Jury (‘Jury’) appointed by the Organizers for the purpose. Please further note that nothing herein shall be deemed to obligate the Organizers, ENIL or any other promoters / brand-partners engaged by Organizers and / or ENIL to select any of the Participants for the Contest and the same is purely discretionary. The Organizers reserve their right to cancel/call off the Contest or terminate the participation of any Participant at any stage of time, without assigning reasons and without requirement of notifying the same anywhere.
If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you should not participate in the Contest.
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to Children between the age of 7-14 years.
- Registration & submission of entries for the participant has to be completed by the legal parents/guardian whose legal age is 18 years and above.
- The participants can submit their entries in the form of images which should be only in the following format: JPG, JPEG or PNG.
- The size of the file to be uploaded should not be more than 10MB.
- The number of words in a literary paraphrase should not exceed 1000. Also, the length of the literature should not be more than two pages and it should be legible.
- Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of Three entries in each category i.e. Art, Craft and Literature
- The participants will be allowed to submit their art and literary work only through the designated microsite or by handing over the entry at nearest Axis bank branch or their respective Schools at designated office, and at any other brand-partners’ office as conveyed by Organizers.
- The participants legal parents/guardian will have to provide the below mentioned information while submitting the entries
- i. Complete name of the participant
- ii. Date of Birth
- iii. Age (in No.of years)
- iv. Class
- v. Name of the School
- vi. State
- vii. City
- viii. Pin Code
- ix. Pan Card Number, if any
- x. Legal Parent/Guardian Name
- xi. Legal Parent/Guardian Contact number
- xii. Legal Parent/Guardian Email ID
- xiii. Legal Parent age in years
- xiv. Pan Card Number
- xv. Upload the pictures of the Art (drawing or craft) or/and Literature prepared by them
- Final entries will be uploaded on the microsite viz.
- The registration and submission of entries for participating in the Contest shall be open from 1st November 2023 from 00:00:01 hrs. to 5th February 2024 at 23:59:59 hrs.
- The step-by-step process to register and participate in the Contest is depicted in the following URL : www.axisbanksplash.in
- Only single unique entry will be considered for the purpose of selection of a winner.
- The Jury members will select the top 400 (four hundred) entries out of the total valid entries received from the participants.
- Another round of elimination will be held and the Jury members will select the top 6 (six) winners.
- There will be 6 (six) runners-up who shall also be facilitated as mentioned hereunder
- The decision of the jury members and the Organizers shall be final and binding on all the participants and no questions will be entertained from any participant.
- The Participants shall not and waives any right to question the selection process, non-selection of the Participants and/or the selection of any other Participants.
Winner determination and Prize felicitation
- The number of Participants to be selected and the number of selection rounds to be conducted shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Based on the Organizers requirement and discretion, the final selection Participant(s) for the next round of the Contest will be made from amongst the shortlisted pool of Participants at the Jury round
- Organizers shall appoint 3(three) experts from each field who will assist Organizers and ENIL in evaluating the submissions made by Participants during the semi finale and shortlist 12 (twelve) toppers out of which 6 (six) will be selected as the winners and other 6(six) will be facilitated as the runners-up.
- Organizers may, at its discretion contact the Participants(s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided in the registration.
- In case there is any mismatch of details in provided by the Participant(s), the Participant(s) may be disqualified from further participation in the Contest.
- All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Organizers by each Participant and / or their respective Guardian must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from the Contest at its sole discretion, should the participant at any stage provide, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information or should at a later stage it is found that the details so provided are incorrect or misleading.
- If at any time, including after winner announcement, any information submitted by the participant(s) is found to be incorrect, false, or otherwise misrepresented or misleading, the participant(s) shall be disqualified.
- Organizers shall keep all the information collected from the Participant (s) confidential
- Organizers shall ensure that the Participant(s) are contacted by the Organizers or on behalf of the Organizers only for the present Competition and all such information collected by the Organizers shall be destroyed if the Participants are not selected.
- Organizers shall not share the information so collected with any party, save and except for the purpose of the present Contest. The Participant(s) by providing the aforesaid sensitive personal information hereby agree that the Organizers shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party and the Organizers as required for the Contest and hereby agreed that they shall not file any claim against the Organizers for sharing for such personal information.
- The entries submitted by the participants will evaluated for their appropriateness and if any entry is found to be discourteous, offensive, defamatory, sexually explicit, disagreeable, unsuitable or against public policy or morality then the Organizers may at their sole discretion disqualify the participant.
- Any Art Work and/or the literature must not include foul words, slogans or national flags.
- The Contest is OPEN to all the children in general and is not limited to Axis Bank customers. Children of the employees of the Axis Bank can participate but they will not be eligible for any prize.
- The Organizers will only use the entries received solely for the purposes of this Contest.
- The participants and their parents/legal guardian understand and agree that he/she shall not have any claim against Organizer, its directors, employees, associates, affiliates, etc., with respect to the use of their art/literature for any other promotional activities and shall not raise any objection or restriction regarding the use of them at any time in the future
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this online registration portal may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Organizers entities reserve the right to seek damages fully of the law law.
- The final 6 (six) winners will get INR 1 Lakh scholarship
- 6 (six) runners-up shall be facilitated with cash prize of Rs.50,000/- each
- Guardians of the Participants hereby agree to provide all the documents proving their eligibility to receive the Prize on behalf of the Participants at the time of felicitation.
- The Participant(s) hereby agree to indemnify the Organizers, ENIL and / or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from their actions or omissions or representations or information’s provided by them about themselves at any time.
- The Participant(s) agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Organizers and the Company, its employees, officers, sub-contractors or any other person in connection with the prize won his or her child being the Participant and/or in relation to the Contest including but not limited to the procedure in the Contest and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Organizers to claim any damages or reliefs.
- The Participant(s) warrant that prior to playing the Contest, it shall be deemed that You have read, understood and have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and your Participation in this Contest will be construed as an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
- Any of the T&Cs contained herein, if held to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed severed from these T&Cs and shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision herein.
- The Participants, finalists, Winner(s) of the Contest along with Guardians hereby agree that he/she/they shall hold harmless ENIL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to the same with regard to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her/them in any manner, whatsoever, in connection with the prize and that the Prize Winner waives his/her/their right to file in person and/or through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the parties mentioned above and/or any parties related to the Contest to claim any damages or reliefs or otherwise.
- These Terms & Conditions (and any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India and shall be subject the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
- While accepting the Prize, the Winners may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by ENIL, as the case may be, which shall release ENIL of all liability in connection with the Contest and the Prize. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by ENIL may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All decisions of ENIL are final in this regard.
- By participating in this Contest, you and Guardians are allowing the brand-partners and promoters to have access to the database of Guardians and will be contacted for promotion of offers and product sales.